Protocols for In-Person Events at TIFF
Ticket Holders & Guests
MASKS – Masks are mandatory and must remain on the entire time including during the film.
CONCESSIONS – No food or drink in the building as masks must remain on at all times. – Concessions will remain closed to the public until further notice.
ACCESS – You must have photo ID with you – There are no lines inside or outside the building- There are no rush lines or rush tickets- The public can arrive as early as 1 hour prior to the screening as the house will be open at that time for seating
– If there are seats available, tickets will be purchasable at the box office – however there will be no printed tickets; a mobile ticket will be emailed to you. – Access to TIFF Bell Lightbox cinemas will require a mobile ticket.
– FOH will check for proof of vaccination and matching ID for anyone attending or participating a screening or TIFF event (including partner events) at the front door.
– A negative Covid test will not be permitted as an exemption.
– Exceptions are: Children under 12 & A person who cannot be vaccinated for a medical reason and has written documentation from a physician or nurse practitioner. You will need to bring this documentation with you.
– In addition to all the above: For on-stage talent, masks must remain on when heading to the stage, masks off once on stage & replaced once off stage.
TIFF COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
For details on TIFF COVID-19 protocols, click here.